Firstly, thank you for your patience during this time. As you can imagine we have been incredibly busy getting everything ready to ensure your and our teams’ safety which is paramount to us.
As per the updated Government guidelines, please see the below as well as our new rules and procedures which will explain everything further:
- Tee times will be available from 6am until 6pm 7 days a week, golfers must depart the course at 8:45pm
- 2 balls only with social distancing
- The golf course will open from Friday 15th May with booking available from Wednesday 13th May.
- You must book your game online or if you cannot do this there will be limited telephone availability between 9am & 2pm each day
- Bookings can be made 7 days in advance & in order to ensure everyone can play whilst the tee sheet is restricted to 2-balls, members are respectively asked to book no more than 2 games of golf in a given week – this restriction will be regularly reviewed
- Access to the club is strictly limited to those with pre-booked tee times, the practice ground is closed
- Aldwickbury Park Golf Club reserve the right to amend and update our rules without notice
Visitors will be updated as to when they can book in due course
We look forward to welcoming you back to the club soon!